Grand Opening of Armani Casa Residences
The most talked about condo project in South Miami is finally here! Armani Casa a new luxury icon in Sunny Isles Beach FL is officially open. A 1 Billion Dollar condo tower project is a collaboration between the Gil Dezer of DEZER Development Group and the JP Perez of the Related Group. With personal touches by Georgio Armani himself.
Hosted by Roberta Armani, the Grand Opening event started by showcasing Georgio Armani 2020 spring collection. Plenty of food, drinks, and music with a surprise guest appearance from Mr 305 himself Pit Bull.
Armani Casa Condos
Raizing the bar even higher for the luxury beachfront Miami market. Armani Casa Residences are changing the expectation of the luxury beachfront lifestyle. Soaring 54 stories high above the Atlantic Ocean, it is the most elegant and graceful building as you come over the Lewman Causeway heading east from Aventura.
308 luxury residences offer a complete package of luxury amenities and full service. Ranging in price from affordable $1.5mil two-bedroom units to the most luxurious sky Penthouses at the top of the world at $17mil one can find a condo to fit their personal needs. See some of the available units HERE
$800 million in sales so far make it one of the most record-breaking success stories in Miami. A few luxury units are still available to choose from. Armani Casa offers an option, to custom finish your residence with a full Armani Casa design and finishes.
Residences by Armani Casa Highlight
* 54-story new construction luxury building
* 308 exclusive oceanfront condominium residences
* Tower and gardens on over the 3.2-acre site
* Interiors by Armani/Casa Interior Design Studio under the artistic direction of Giorgio Armani
* 649-foot tall modern glass tower by architect Cesar Pelli
* Landscaping Swiss landscape architect Enzo Enea
* 300’ feet of oceanfront in Sunny Isles Beach with breathtaking Atlantic Ocean views
These are just some of the features of the Armani Casa Residences.
WE HAVE FEW DEVELOPER UNITS AVAILABLE please call 786-288-2300