The MUSE Sunny Isles Boutique Beach Condo.
Artistic elements envelop the building from the outside in. The Muse Sunny Isles Beach building’s exterior appears to melt seamlessly into the waves of the Atlantic. With conceptual design by the world-renowned Carlos Ott and execution from Sieger Suarez Architectural Partnership, dream team will bring life to a vision never before seen in this area.
PMG and S2 are proud to present a new boutique, residential high-rise Muse Sunny Isles. Located directly on the pristine white sand beaches of Sunny Isles Beach, Florida. With only 68 oceanfront residences, Muse will create an enclave of tranquility amidst the sun and sand of one of the world’s finest destinations.
Muse Residence Layouts:
• Residence 01 (East)
3 Bedroom, 3.5 Bath + Media Room | 3,635 A/C Sq. Ft.
• Residence 02 (West)
2 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath + Den | 2,360 A/C Sq. Ft.
• Options are still available to merge the two units together to have your own Villa in the sky
Muse Sunny Isles interiors, the inspired designs will come from Antrobus & Ramirez – the team behind legendary Miami outposts such as Prime 112 and Ocean House. Pieces from Italian artist Helidon Xhixha add to the elegance and sophistication of the common areas. Buyers will meet individually with Xhixha to discuss their tastes; a personalized gift from the artist will await residents of Muse Sunny Isles upon move-in. The fully finished residences are move-in ready and outfitted with the utmost state of the art technologies, an amenity the development team deemed “Smart Tech 2.0 ”.
Building Amenities at MUSE Sunny Isles
• Conceptual Design by Carlos Ott
• Architecture by Sieger Suarez Architectural Partnership
• Interior design by Antrobus + Ramirez
• Art by Helidon Xhixha
• Vanishing-edge pool and spa overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
• State-of-the-art fitness center and spa
• Resort-style poolside food and beverage services
• Fully automated parking system
• One floor cooled storage
• Breakfast gallery located on the mezzanine level, showcasing ART and overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.
For more information on this truly unique and exciting project Click Here or contact us directly at 786-505-4786 or visit us at www.condosandhomesmiami.com to see more luxury beachfront residences available for sale.