InTown Amenity Rich Residences.
Astor Companies newest development the InTown is a unique customer-focused approach. Just minutes away from the modern luxury of downtown Miami and Brickell. InTown is located in the heart of historic Little Havana. Intown condo community exemplifies the firm’s philosophy of connected, amenity-rich residences that both reflect and enrich the surrounding Miami neighborhood.
Vibrant and exciting, InTown is the latest in a long line of dynamic, catalyst developments. Besides Intown, Astor Companies is also the successful developer behind such noteworthy projects as Brickell Vista, Valencia South Miami, Nordica, Gateway to the Grove, and Ibis Trail, among others. More leading-edge residential communities are planned for the future, with the long-term strategy to make Astor a national full-service home-builder.
Less than 3 miles from Brickell Avenue and the shores of Biscayne Bay, in the heart of Miami’s colorful Little Havana neighborhood. Intown a new contemporary lifestyle is about to make its mark. For the first time, contemporary city dwellers no longer have to choose between downtown, uptown, midtown, or across town… they can access it all at Intown.
See More: Intown Condos Video
InTown building amenities:
• 320 luxury condominiums, encompassing an entire city block
• 18,000 SF of convenient ground-floor retail and restaurant space
• Fourth-floor, 14,000 SF open-air pool deck
• 65-foot-long swimming pool
• State-of-the-art fitness center
• Business center and club room with billiards table and theater
• Assigned parking spaces and designated visitor parking
• A 24-hour reception desk
• 24-hour on-site security
• Valet service
• 6 high-speed elevators
Residences Feature of Intown:
• Six different floor plan style; 1, 2 & 3-bedroom condos and townhomes
• Kitchens featuring Aqualife® faucets and quartz countertops
• Stainless-steel GE® appliances
• Italkraft® Italian cabinetry
• Bathrooms featuring Moen® fixtures
• Completely finished move-in-ready units
• Furnishings packages from Interiors by Steven G.
Oh Yes did we mention InTown is a pet-friendly Building
For more information on this great project in Miami call one of our agents at 786-505-4786