Home Built in 2014! Located minutes away from I-95. Features: Impact windows throughout and Sliding Glass Door; All Kitchen Appliances included along with Washer and Drye...
EXCELLENT DUPLEX FOR SALE, both unit have tile, well maintain.
Best priced house in the neighborhood, charming and unique 1 story house east of US-1. Vaulted ceiling and working fireplace in living room, hardwood flooring, stamped co...
Cozy 3 bedroom / 3 bath home with spacious lot and open floor plan in Gulfstream Estates. This home features large picture window in the living room, custom mirrors in t...
See available single family homes for sale in Hallandale FL. Luxury waterfront Hallandale Beach homes for sale direct access to Intracoastal and views. Whether you are relocating or a first-time buyer, Hallandale Beach homes for sale offer the best in South Florida living, with a fabulous selection of Intracoastal and waterfront Hallandale Beach homes for sale.
Consistently increasing in value and popularity, homes for sale in Hallandale Beach FL represent some of the hottest commodities in North Miami for investors and families searching for the perfect place to raise their family and establish a relationship with an outstanding, friendly community. Please Contact Us or give us a CALL 786-505-4786 if you have a question about the single family homes for sale in Hallandale FL.
Investing in single family homes for sale in Hallandale FL is without a doubt a smart decision, with a short supply of available building lots and land, it may be difficult to find a place in Hallandale to purchase.
The location of these homes for sale is absolutely perfect within walking distance to the Atlantic Ocean, close to many beautiful South Florida cities-including Miami and Ft. Lauderdale--and the weather is gorgeous year around.
In addition, Hallandale Beach has been nicknamed the "Southernmost Canadian City" and City of Hallandale Beach hosts so many great events.
Such as the World Classic Greyhound Racing event, music festivals and golf tournaments. It is one of the most popular vacation spots in the U.S. for people seeking a respite from cold, snowy winters and chilly, rainy springs.
Many people find their Hallandale Beach homes for sale in one of several communities existing throughout this fantastic city. These include:
• Lakeside Estates
• Oak Acres
• Village at Gulfstream Park
• Hollywood Pine Estates
• Carver Heights
• Hallandale Park
• Terrace at Hallandale Beach
• Atlantic Shores Dixie
Ranked as the #1 attraction in Hallandale Beach is the Gulfstream Casino and Racing that offers 24-hour excitement in one of Florida's most beautiful cities. The Gulfstream also provides facilities for weddings, bar and bat mitzvah, corporate banquets, trade shows, and film shoots. Highlights of the winter racing season at the Gulfstream include the Sunshine Millions Series, the Gulfstream Park Turf Handicap and the $1,000,000 Florida Derby.
• Children living in Hallandale Beach attend schools that are part of the Broward County Public School system.
• Public transportation is provided by the Broward County Transit
• Hallandale is home to an impressive financial district consisting of brokerage houses, banks and financial advising companies.
• Popular shopping areas include the Fashion Row and the Diplomat Mall, individual malls and boutiques as well as major shopping districts that are within driving distance of Hallandale.
• Hallandale Recreation and Park Department offer educational programs throughout the year for youths and adults. Residents enjoy nearly 20 different parks scattered around Hallandale Beach city.
• Residents can participate in the visual and performing arts at the Hallandale Beach Cultural Community Center in addition to a fascinating variety of social and entertainment events.
Hallandale Beach homes for sale tend to sell rather quickly and do not last long on the market. Now is the time to take advantage of the real estate market boom occurring in this wonderful Oceanside city by purchasing your dream home and moving to paradise! For all your questions and inquiries please contact us 786-505-4786 and let one of our agents help find the community that best suits your needs for single family homes for sale in Hallandale FL.